Alpha version `0.1.0` is now available
The king is gone version
0.1.0 has a few minor issues fixed, the most important one being the online scoreboard. Here’s a list of them:
- The online scoreboard now works on windows. Users can now (optionally) submit their scores and compare with other players. The demo version is using separate scoreboards.
- Some improvements made to make it easier for users to move the game window around, before it captures the mouse, and ability to “uncapture” the mouse from the main menu.
- Improved the visuals in the title screen.
- The game now has a functionality to make it more obvious that there is a time limit.
- Made the transition from the game to the title menu smooth.
- Added one extra room, which is the last room the user will encounter on the demo.
This will most likely be the last release before the first stable version, unless a critical bug appears.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.